Saturday, January 26, 2008

Snowshoe trip # 8 / ugliest people in the world




A quick post before going to bed . . . a good Saturday today, full of lots of stuff, both work and play. I went over to Joseph's butcher shop to stock up on our meat for the week (and beyond), brought in another batch of firewood into the garage, went to Hanaford, and then hit Starbucks. Sally, on the other hand, put away the rest of our winter/Christmas decorations, and returned us to a "business as usual" sort of look. After this, we headed over to Mt. Vernon, where we took a good long snowshoe through the backwoods of Lynne and George's house--we found a new trail that headed up a really steep hill where the view was impressive. Amanda did very well climbing the hill, despite the fact she is getting as fat as me . . .great job Sally! We then finished our snowshoe by heading back up to Lynne and George's house, having some snacks like liverwurst, cheese, hot red pepper jelly, and taquitos, and then, (6 glasses of Paisano later--for me, not Amanda) enjoyed a delicious New England pot roast. Now it is time for bed, and I am very tired--it was an arduous snowshoe trip today. Tomorrow we start really cleaning out Amanda's "craft room" (I call it the CRAP room) because, in just 4 short months, it will be the future home of Callum Charles Jared Stuart Goldsmith--or something like that, anyway.


Oh, and as I was doing some errands today, I thought about how Sandra Oh, the Olsen twins (it doesnt matter which one, and big fat Rosie Odonnell are the three ugliest people I have ever seen. I am not saying I am anything to look at . . ..but I dont make my career out of having millions of people videotape/photograph/view me. I would have put that kid from the new McDonalds commercial (the one where he disco dances to his happy meal to the "cha cha real smooth" song) but I couldnt find a picture of him. He is also hideous. Who do you think is hideous in the entertainment industry? You might think I'm mean . . .but hey, they are richer than I'll ever be . . .plus, they are the ones who put themselves out there to be judged.


(Jared, why do you hate people??)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen Sandra Oh in the movie Sideways?? I don't question if you like people, I want to know why you don't like beautiful women.

Belle said...

Me and Emma LOVE the McDonalds Cha Cha commercial. We consider it our exercise commercial!

Who sings that song by the way? Do you know? Emma would love to down load it.

Glad you and Panda had a good Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever saw Oprah without makeup? I think that McDonalds ad is cute.

Anonymous said...

Sandra Oh sucks.
Rosie goes without saying.
The Olsen Twins are okay, I don't see anything wrong with them, besides the fact that one of them killed Heath Redger.
Oprah is a beast. She is all high and mighty, but she is awful. Great job on that school in Africa. It was supposed to be a haven for young African women and allow them a fair chance at an education and a life without flies on their face and Sally Struthers. BUT stupid Oprah allowed a pedophile to work there and abuse a bunch of the girls. Awesome job most powerful woman in America. Go have another "My Favorite Things" show so the entire audience can become ravenous, selfish hoo-ha's like yourself.

Anonymous said...

I agree!! I don't know about those other two, but I can't STAND Rosie O'Donnell!!

By the way, how are you feeling today?

Unknown said...

C'mon, Mary Kate isn't that bad!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money