Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jared's 30th-Pictures

About 28 years ago, at the home of Nana and Papa Goldsmith . . .Jared enjoyed a prime rib bone in his booster seat . . .Apparently, a lot has changed . . . What a great cake from Hillman's! A fishing scene where the guy was catching a salmon RIGHT in the middle of the cake. Awesome! We'll keep the man and the fish and the trees for the bean's cakes . . .

Hey . . .who is that creeping up behind me?? Oh hi . . .its me, George . . ..
T-Minus 5 days . . .could this be the last picture you see of Amanda in her pregnant glory? She is due on Friday!!!!! There would have been a picture of me on the phone with Emma when she called to wish me a happy birthday, but apparently we're not as "down" as I thought, since that never happened. Oh well. Maybe for my 40th . . .(wah wah wah)

5 comments:

Michelle Garner said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday, Jared! You look great, Amanda!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amanda I don't know what else to say. When is the Bean coming!! Doesn't he know we are all anxiously waiting? You look great. I see George is looking good as ever.

Anonymous said...

it looks like Amanda doesn't have any legs in that picture. Glad you had a good birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I know -- isn't that funny? I look like I'm just floating in the air...

I have no idea when the Bean will show up. He seems pretty content in there, so who knows. But I hope it's soon - I want to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Wah, wah, wah Jared. Emma called panda on her birthday but since then she has seemed to have gotten a pretty full social life. Steve and I never see her as she is always at some neighbors house playing. She has a better social life now than me and steve cee. We were thinking of you though and would have called but were informed you were out eating a BIG prime rib (Steve cee is jealous by the way, that's his favorite).

Anyway Emma did create you and panda beautiful birthday cards and I am still riding around with the envelopes in my car. I'll get around to mailing them sometime this week so I know you have something to look forward to along with the arrival of the bean.

Panda I have to second what Aunt June said. "WOW" is the only thing I can think of. The bean looks nice and ready. We are patiently waiting for the phone call.

Love to you both and the Bean! Glad you had a good birthday Jared!